ESPN 2012 Uni Watch gift guide featured ByStudio13!!!

This is so exciting I just had to share it...
 
ESPN.com featured my Etsy shop in their 2012 Uni Watch gift guide!!! 
 
 
ESPN.com
 
featured
 
my
 
shop!!!
 
What, the what!?!?!?
 
I was already experiencing some major Etsy love due to holiday shopping, but this is going to take it to a whole different level.  I am so pumped!
 
And the timing could not be better.  I'm doing my first public holiday/craft show this Saturday and now I can put "As seen on ESPN.com" signs on my stuff! 
 
Here is the link to see all the awesome sports/uniform related products they featured.  There sure are some really creative sports loving people out there!
 
 
And as always, check out my shop for all these great items:
 
 THE ORIGINAL Baseball Bracelet - sliding knot THE ORIGINAL Baseball Bracelet - Hand Stamped Monogram or Number 
 
Baseball Softball Cross - Color Matte - NO FRAME Baseball Softball Cross - NO FRAME  Basketball Cross - NO FRAME
 
Basketball Bracelet
 
The Original Baseball Keychain - genuine leather - Metal Numbers  The Original Baseball Keychain - genuine leather

2 Response to ESPN 2012 Uni Watch gift guide featured ByStudio13!!!

June 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Congratulations on being featured on ESPN, that's amazing!

August 21, 2021 at 6:02 AM

I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.shipping container sizes and prices

Related Posts with Thumbnails